Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pimpin187 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Freshman Girl
    There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number. When I see her in the hall we don't talk. Or I have never called her. What should I do?
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 23, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Are you interested in her? Would you like to talk to her?
    palyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I'd say that you talk to her. We rarely see this kind of attention from a girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
    If your interested then give her a call. She is a shy freshman, how old are you?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 23, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Why not give her a call?

She gave you her number --> she wants you to call her.
    If not, she'll think you're not interested, even worse, she'll think that you're not 'nice'.

Whether you have a romantic interest in her or not, you should call her. See how she's doing. Why not make (at least) a new friend this way?

You see that she's shy, why don't you help her out a little bit? :)

Mar 23, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Its been a month since this happen, should I still call her. I see her everyday at lunch but we never talk to each other

Mar 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Yes, call her! There's nothing wrong with asking "Hey! What's up? Long time, no talking..."

See how she responds. She might be happy you FINALLY called her. But be prepared for any question though.

So, good luck! Let us know how she responds. *wink
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2007, 07:33 PM
    You know I may be getting to old to understand all of this, but at least in my day a girl coming over and sitting on my lab normally showed they sort of liked me and wanted me to call them.

Do you have girls doing that all the time, so it is no big deal ?
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Call her!
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 24, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Cute...

Mar 24, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Im going to call her but I kind of don't know what to say
    Qwazi Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 04:34 PM
    No matter what, be a nice guy. You'll always get more babes if they all think you are nice.

If you like her, just say hi and smile every time you see her. Don't be afraid. There's nothing to fear.

Mar 24, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Before you call her (I hope you will :)) try to figure out some things you might want to tell her. Or just some questions you might want to ask, but keep it casual. Talk to her about something you might have in common.. something about school... or I don't know what exactly.. but let the conversation flow... She might have things to say, too. Listen carefully.

Then, at the end, tell her something like "see ya' tomorrow in school" or something. Don't rush things for now, just keep it simple, yet let her know you want to keep in touch. If she asks you why do you call her now, just say "I was simply wondering how you were doing. Long time, no talk, etc..." OR if she gave you her number on a piece of paper, just say that you found that piece of paper with her number and again, say you were wondering how she was doing... :p

I hope this helps a little bit. So, CALL HER! :) & good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Help with a girl [ 10 Answers ]

Just to help you guys out, I will be a freshman in high school next year. I have been on dates with plenty of girls my age and older but none of them are quite like this girl. She however is a year younger than I am and will not yet be in high school. (she looks older than she is and acts more...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

My Girl [ 2 Answers ]

This girl at my school and I have been going out since October, but we have no classes together, our lockers are at separate sides of the school, each time I try to talk to her I end up talking to her friends, and when her friends tell us to hug or at least hold hands she says no and says she's to...

View more questions Search