Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toronh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 10:52 PM
    Teen weight loss
    I'm 14, 5'4", and I weight 176 lbs. My family and I are having a biggest loser competition. I really want to win the money prize. I have to lose 50 lbs before the end of the summer, but I want to lose 10 lbs before June 1 because that is my graduation. Someone please help me ASAP!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2013, 10:57 PM
    Completely UNachievable, unless you STOP eating entirely.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 20, 2013, 11:01 PM
    To lose weight, don't eat foods that contain flour or sugar. Avoid anything that contains glucose or corn sweeteners. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits, lean meats. Walk at a good clip every chance you get. Bike, play sports, run, dance. Move, move, move!
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

May 21, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    To lose weight, don't eat foods that contain flour or sugar. Avoid anything that contains glucose or corn sweeteners. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits, lean meats. Walk at a good clip every chance you get. Bike, play sports, run, dance. Move, move, move!
    Drink tons of water too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Teen weight loss [ 0 Answers ]

Well I'm 15 5'10 and weigh 218 and I don't that's a good thing and I'm very self conscious about it and I'm active I'm always riding my bike not eating a lot and I'm still like fat and the kind of bike riding I do is very strenuous it's bmx freestyle and racing could someone tell me what I could do...

Teen weight loss in a month. [ 6 Answers ]

Please help! I am 17yrs. Old and I have a senior trip coming up in may. I want to lose weight so that I can look good in my bathing suit. I am a little self conscious of my weight. :o I am 5"8 and 186 pounds. :eek: I think I am suppose to be around 160. I would do what ever it takes. And Im not...

Teen looking for your opinion on weight loss [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have 79 more days of summer to lose weight. I need to know the following Okay, my target areas are my stomach, my thighs, and my butt Do you think walking 1 mile 3 days a week and no eating sugar will cut it off? Please if there's anythuing you think I could do I wan the best...

Teen weight loss vs building muscle [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, Basically what I am trying to get at is to improve myself confidence by changing the image I haveof myself. I am currently 5'10" and weight about 190, though I am dissatisfied with my body the way it is. I would like to do whta it takes to make me more comfortable when I am in public...

View more questions Search