Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buffyjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 05:02 PM
    I had a corisone shot today and I'm wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer too
    I had a corisone shot today and I'm wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer too to help me sleep well!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 20, 2013, 05:42 PM
    What muscle relaxer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer with Hydrocodone and Phenergan [ 1 Answers ]

I broke my foot a month or so ago... it connected with a nerve shooting pain up and down my leg. I received an injection in my spine about 3 weeks ago and after a few days of terrible pain, it calmed the nerve. My toes started to go numb and so today, they gave me another injection... I am in...

I'm wondering if I'm doing the PC muscle exercise right [ 1 Answers ]

It feels like I'm squeezing the right muscles but the area above my penis starts to tighten and sort of gets sore I don't know if I'm doing them right.

Something I heard at work today and was wondering about. [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are getting engaged here soon... less than a month. Well I was telling a coworker tonight about this and she said that Marriage is just when the woman wants security and that's all. Now I disagree with this statement and note that the woman that said this doesn't want to get...

Today's gospel reading got me to wondering [ 46 Answers ]

How many people are like King Herod was. He had heard about Jesus and His miracles but came to the wrong conclusion. How many do you speculated are like that? Here is the gospel reading from the New Jerusalem Bible. Matthew 1: 1. At that time Herod the tetrarch heard about the reputation of...

View more questions Search