Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
    What is this obscure 90s sci-fi comic about safe sex
    I saw this comic in July or August 1993. I don't remember the title but I do remember some characters. The splash page or open page had the characters standing around. The only character's name I remember is a girl named Jenny. She was standing with her arms folded, and she was crying. She had short blonde hair in a pixie cut. She wore a sleeveless off the shoulder short red dress. She also wore fishnet stockings and possibly pumps or boots. Her tears were drawn in light blue, and looked like lightning bolts.

The first scene short blonde guy and brunette guy walking together and talking. The blonde guy looks worried and said "a condom a day keeps the doctor away". The brunette guy laughed and said "you're scaring me man".

Next there was a tan guy in a flight suit with long dark hair in a ponytail. He brought his girlfriend a redhead to his room. She has long curly red hair and wore a black dress the wide black choker, green sleeves, a wide green headband. The room was full of all kinds of plants. She said " Wow your room full of some love weed". They start to kiss and they notice his cute little robot watching them.

What I remember most is the last scene with Jenny. She was talking to somebody in a rundown building. It ended with her huddled in a corner head in her hands and crying. Then the blonde guy from the beginning was thinking Dam Jenny damn.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure comic book character name/info [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, from my youth I remember a comic book where a collection of superheroes was bringing their former members in for consultation of a major threat. Sort of of a big "how the hell do we X this y?" One of their alumni apparently became a hobo, one who smelled so bad that when everyone was...

Obscure 80's Sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a film that I saw on Spotlight before it became HBO years ago when I was nine or ten years old. I don't know who was in it or the title. It involved aliens that came to earth, and they were yellow aliens, they hid in a shell that looked like humans, then near the end the shell would...

What is this obscure sci fi 80's film? [ 0 Answers ]

This movie is not "Hardware" - I don't think. I only have one or two scenes to recall; the memory tracks back to the mid 90's – it's a long shot so I'll try to be as descriptive as I can. Name this movie. Here goes... The scenes paints a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk future, located in an arid &...

Obscure 80's Sci Fi Movie. [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid, my father recorded this sci fi movie on vhs. We don't know the title, and I don't remember too much about it. He also ran out of tape so I never saw it to the end. Basically it's about a guy who meets this lady running from these men. I think they're at a bar and he decides to...

Obscure early to mid 80's Sci Fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a scene where there being a sort of crypt holding an alien. Atop of it there is a stone which I believe glows green. A man tries to touch it and the stone severely hurts his hand. My brother says he remembers two aliens sitting in chairs that someone turns around and that the aliens...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.