Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliver12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 02:39 AM
    Obesity Solution for Kids
    A lot of kids are prone to obesity due to their unhealthy lifestyle. They never go outside their house to play sports which can make them physically fit and healthy. Rather than they stay inside and play games on psp, ps3, etc that lack physical exercise for them. Is there a solution or any game that can make them do physical workout without getting bored ?
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

May 20, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Generations of children grew up without any or limited electronic devices and there weren't bored at all.
    Playing outside is far from boring. You can do team sports like soccer, basketball, baseball etc. ride a bike, jump rope, climb tress, canoeing etc.
    None of those are boring and are actually a lot of fun.
    I think it's the responsibility of the parent to limit screen time and get their kids out of the house.
    My kid loves playing on the Ipad. But he does a lot of outdoor stuff to. Last weekend we went to the playground and we spent more than 3 hours there because he met a lot of his friends there. He had so much fun, he didn't want to go home and didn't miss the Ipad a bit.
    oliver12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 11:54 PM
    Thanks for taking out time to reply. I totally agree with what you have to say on this. During my childhood days, I used to play with my friends in the playground, sometimes go outside strolling for passing the time but time has changed now for kids of today's generation. We need to encourage them to play outside rather than playing with their electronic devices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

Obesity and insomnia [ 0 Answers ]

I need advice on seeking medical help with obesity and insomnia. The catch is I have little money and my health insurance sucks.

We need a operational definition for BMI obesity for our obesity study [ 1 Answers ]

We are doing a study to find out if excessive television viewing has an affect on BMI among children. We need an operational definition to add to our research topic. How do we phrase this research topic's operational definition?

What is obesity [ 1 Answers ]

How to lose babyweight fast

Obesity [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14, 5ft.5in. And I weigh around 220 lbs. how do I lose weight to fit my schedule?:confused:

View more questions Search