Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2211tam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 06:24 PM
    My daughter is having severe cramps.
    Its in her back and abdomin. She said it so bad she feels like she has to puke. Her period is not do tell the end of the month. Should bring her in to the er?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2013, 06:31 PM
    I really think that the ER will not provide the best care for cramps. They are not going to be able to give her the attention she needs, especially if it is a busy hospital. Call her doctor first thing in the morning. A good gynecologist would be best and if she doesn't have one, maybe her doctor can refer her.
    Mid-month cramping is actually common, but we aren't there to talk to her. There are so many possibilities.
    babynurse138 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 12:34 AM
    She should probably take some Ibuprofen or Advil for the cramping, and maybe a warm bath. Sometimes ovulation can hurt like that (speaking from experience!) and that occurs about a week before the period is supposed to start.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 07:25 AM
    Try Omega 3, B 1, 300 to 600 mg Calcium, 250 to 300 mg Magnesium, Fennel, Black cohosh, brewed teas and fruit juices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe menstrual cramps! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 and have been struggling with terrible cramps since I first started my period. But through out the years it has been getting worse. It gets so bad that I get pale, lose concentration, shake, get very sensitive, vomit, and get headaches. My mom won't take me to the doctor because she doesn't...

Severe Painful Cramps Before and After Period [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. Im 37 years old and at a normal weight. I started having moderate cramps 7 days before my period with occasional spotting. 2 days before my period the cramps became severe to the point of not being able to function. Then it got so bad I was faint, Dizzy, nauseating during the 3 days of my...

Severe Cramps and period [ 2 Answers ]

I have been used to severe cramp every time when I get my period starts (which its every month.) When my period start, I tend to get real bad severe cramps where I wouldn't walk and had to stay in the bed then put heating pad on my lower left or right whatever it takes me. Cramps tend to last me...

What can be done to get rid of severe toe cramps? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who had an operation on her leg due to cancer. She has recovered from this operation and goes to physical therapy. She walks with the help of a cane. The problem she is having is severe toe cramps that really hurt her. She busted out in tears she was in so much pain while I was...

View more questions Search