Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris2343 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 05:45 PM
    Heartbroken
    My wife left me a week ago we have two kids together and I have a step son that I have raised since he was 4 months old that I love as my own she left me for her ex husband/first love who beat her raped her on drugs and drank didn't work take care of the child while she worked nearly killed him during pregnancy hitting her in the belly and ever since she left he's never been in my sons life help pay for anything not even call now he went to rehab on meds for mental illness and so he's changed and she wants to be with him now I have all the kids she will take their son after the school year ends and leave me with our kids I have been the sole wage earner in the family came home done my yard work house work took care of the kids and spend time with her every once in a while I would take her a bouquet that I would make myself couple months ago went to the smokey mtns just the two of us and said it was the best time of her life now she chooses him who don't work lives with his sister over our family that we worked so hard to make bought a house a new van and I don't know what to do I'm so hurt and worried about the kids

Check out some similar questions!

Heartbroken [ 4 Answers ]

My partner of 14 years has just admitted to cheating with another girl but only over the phone. I still find this cheating as he has admitted what he has done was wrong. He says that hens now confused and wants to move out for a while to see if he still wants to be together. I told him that I...

Heartbroken [ 6 Answers ]

My Boyfriend of 3 years has strong feelings for another woman whom he works with,they used to be friends but not anymore as he stopped the friendship as sson as he realised he had feelings for her. My partner told me that he wants to be with me and not her.what should I do?

Heartbroken... What can I do? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum and need your help! Sorry this is going to be so long, but please bear with me! My boyfriend (or ex now) broke up with me 2 weeks ago and I'm devastated. We met last September, I really liked him when I met him but didn't really want a relationship at the time as I had...

Still heartbroken [ 9 Answers ]

It's been 5 days since she shaid she wanted time off and I can't get her out of my mind. I cry in the shower, stare at her Facebook profile, wondering how I will ever get back the one I thought that was the one. I've read love yourself stickys over and over. I've read how to find your soul mate...

Heartbroken [ 2 Answers ]

I am using this forum because I am in a really desperate place. My (ex)boyfriend Bryan and I have been very close, and been together for about 2 and a half years. Im 20, he's 22. So, things between us have generally been amazing. Very much in love, very happy with one another. He was my other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.