Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1dayatatime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Please Help! Drank a lot of Alcohol and have a urine Test Monday or Tuesday!
    I drank 3 shots of 151 and had a couple other drinks on Friday night around 2 am.. Then I had a 3 shots of 80 proof vodka Saturday night an Sunday morning had 1 at 3 am... I have been drinking a lot of water because I have URINE drug test Monday or Tuesday!! What can I drink that I can get at the store to help cleanse it? And will I pass?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 02:58 PM
    You aren't going to find anyone here that will tell you how to illegally pass your test. Drinking too much water will make your urine dilute, which will constitute as a fail.

As it stands right now, you will not pass. What do you stand to lose if you fail?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 19, 2013, 03:01 PM
    There's nothing you can buy that will help you pass, and if there were, we wouldn't tell you, we don't give advice to help people pass ETG tests, that would be immoral.

Drinking more water than normal may make you fail the test. They can tell if you're trying to dilute your urine to pass a test, and they will fail you for doing that.

There's no way to determine if you'll pass or fail, it depends on your age, your weight, your height, your metabolism, how much you had to drink, and so many other factors. Providing that info will still only allow us to guess.

Based on a guess, which is all anyone on this site can do, I'd say you'll likely fail if the test is on Monday.

What happens if you fail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

I had 3 shots of alcohol on Tuesday an I have a drug test this Tuesday will it still [ 9 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in your urine

View more questions Search