Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robjobcorncobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Buying a bike
    If a guy wanted to buy a bike for around $650 and was looking for a trail bike crossed with a pavement bike to ride to and from school and to take down some trails here and there what bike should he get? 29 inch rims or no?

Check out some similar questions!

First time buying a road bike [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am new to this... I am trying to buy a road bike and I am a little stuck on the sizing. I am female, 5'6. I really like a bike a checked online and the specs state that fits women 4'10 to 5'5, it is a Giordano 1.6 Women's Road Bike-700c, 17 inch frame. My question is will I fit in the bike...

Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.

Placing a bike in a common area bike room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live. The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.