Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benjii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Blew my nose and lost hearing
    About three years ago I was having a shower and I blew my nose quite hard ,my right ear became blocked what ever I did it would not unblock then later I became dizzy and had loss of balance and feeling sick also ringing in my blocked ear . The next day I went to the doctors and sent me to the hospital where they gave me many tests . They did not give me any treatment they said I had damaged my eardrum and maybe should get an hearing aid which I did but it made no difference, by the way I live in spain . Can not believe they just wrote me of like that now I have constant ringing in my ear if I am in a crowded room it is very hard to hear people speaking to me even with one good ear it has changed my life so much there must be something that can be done does anyone know of anyone with similar problem who has been cured desperate .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Yes, I do know someone with a similar problem - he went to a second Physician and got a new medication for people who have a constant ringing in their ears. I could probably find out the name of it if you would like to know -
    benjii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 01:07 AM
    Will try anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I passed out, lost my vision and hearing, drifted in and out of consciousness [ 3 Answers ]

I was in the shower, I lost my hearing and my vision was blurry. I passed out. I lost consciousness and regained it many times, but when I regained consciousness, I couldn't see and I could hardly hear. Occasionally I could see sihloettes and then I would lose my vision completely. I was very...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Hearing lost from a recent loud explosion. [ 1 Answers ]

Is such a thing as a ear recovery from a loud explosion? Thanks for any reply. THank goodness I still can read.. Paul

Transformer blew just before hearing many "click" sounds. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, about 2 months ago, I lost A/C. (blower stopped) I scrounged up almost $200 and some old independent A/C guy came out and said my transformer blew. He installed a new one and the system worked. For 3 days Then the transformer went out again. I researched and found that it was the...

View more questions Search