Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GGF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Discontinued hampton bay light fixtures
    I am looking for the Hampton Bay Bella Collection's 3-light chrome with white fabric shade vanity light. I have one vanity light already and the matching chandelier but I still need the other vanity light. HELP!
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 19, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Did you attempt to contact them directly?
    In case you thought so, this site has no affiliation with HB or any other importer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Available discontinued hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a Hampton bay ceiling fan. It is the 60" Cressnor that has been discontinued. We are moving and I would love to have it in my new home.

Discontinued hampton bay light fixtures [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a hampton bay mod#hbp606astl-01 swing arm wall fixture? [email protected]

Find discontinued Hampton Bay chandelier [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the chandelier in the attached picture. I bought it from home depot a year ago and can't find the paperwork with the model number right now. I just sold the home it was in and figured that I could just buy another one. Can't find it though. Any help is appreciated or if you...

Hampton Bay Light Fixtures [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find replacement plastic cover rings for 5-light xenon task and accent light kits made by Hampton Bay? The number on the front of the package is 148 120. Also, how much are they and can I obtain them locally (Strongsville, Ohio - near Clevelan) or can I order them to be shipped to me?

Hampton bay discontinued lighting [ 16 Answers ]

I am looking for a discontinued light by Hampton Bay. It's an outdoor wall lantern in a burnt sienna finish, stock # 325 587. I ideally need three more. Does anyone know where I can find this fixture?

View more questions Search