Ask
    amy12389034 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

May 19, 2013, 09:48 AM
    I have way to many crushes !
    Lover Chart underneath:
    Daniel 20%
    Dylan 70%
    Alfie 10%

I am way to scared to ask any of them out, but I want too.
    What shall I do ?
    Help me ! I need as much answer's as possible, I don't care if I have over 100 answers and just want lots of answers from your view
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 19, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Not sure I understand this chart with percentages listed...

How old are you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    How old are you?
    On May 12, she was 11.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2013, 10:04 AM
    You are too young to ask anyone "out".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Right now, at your age, your responsibility is school, not boys. You need to study hard and, among other things, learn the difference between "to" and "too" and that plurals don't have apostrophes.
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 19, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Right now, at your age, your responsibility is school, not boys. You need to study hard and, among other things, learn the difference between "to" and "too" and that plurals don't have apostrophes.
    Very well said!

Amy,
    Don't waste your time with boys now. You are too young. Live out your childhood, be a kid.

It saddens me when children are so concerned about dating and such.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Ask them out where?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2013, 11:07 AM
    I think your other thread suggests you go to bed at something like 8:30PM. I think with that early bedtime you have no time to date. Wait until you are older with a later bedtime.

Didn't you already ask this - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/childr...ut-748446.html. Of course, that was before you worked up the lover chart.

Dylan's rating seems to have dropped.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 19, 2013, 11:24 AM
    My take on this is that this child is bored, and just wants people to pay attention to her, hence the request for 100's of answers.

Read a book, go outside and play, spend time with friends. That will stop you from being bored and looking for attention on the internet.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Another "where are the parents" child -
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 19, 2013, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Another "where are the parents" child -
    Exactly, and it's so sad.

My kids spend around 1 hour online a week. My son goes online to post on Facebook. If you saw his Facebook you'd question his age, he rarely posts. My daughter goes online to print coloring pages.

When they're online they're monitored, they know it. That's my job as a parent.

I love this site, I trust the long term members here, but my kids, they won't be joining, only because they don't need to. If they have questions, I answer them, and if they're bored, there's plenty for them to do that doesn't require a computer, but above all, they won't be joining because of their ages. I feel that this is not a place for children, and every time a child posts it's obvious why I feel this way.
    cheesybra123 Posts: 1, Reputation: -2

May 20, 2013, 11:49 AM
    I am in the same situation but have a boyfriend! I am going out with this guy but fancy other guys! Here is my advice... Get to know them as much as you can and start trying to hang out with them. Try getting in trouble and see if they tell or not. Soon you will only like one. Ask him out. I'm 10 by the way.
    Uber Member

May 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
    "I am in the same situation but have a boyfriend! I am going out with this guy but fancy other guys! Here is my advice... Get to know them as much as you can and start trying to hang out with them. Try getting in trouble and see if they tell or not. Soon you will only like one. Ask him out. im 10 by the way."

This is far and away one of the WORST answers I've ever seen, even from a 10 year old. Deliberately get in trouble and determine how much some boy "likes you" by whether he "tells."

Amazing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 20, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesybra123 View Post
    I am in the same situation but have a boyfriend! I am going out with this guy but fancy other guys! Here is my advice... Get to know them as much as you can and start trying to hang out with them. Try getting in trouble and see if they tell or not. Soon you will only like one. Ask him out. im 10 by the way.
    I'm tempted to remove your message because it is so horrible. The only good thing was you posted your age so readers can understand where you are coming from.

Does your mother know you are "going out" with a guy? How dare you advise someone to "get in trouble". Don't you understand what that can do to the rest of your life? I understand now why you have trouble asking your mother for a bra.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crushes!! [ 3 Answers ]

One day in Spanish class I was passing out papers and my crush said something sort of mean to me so my crush's friend said,"be nice, she's ur future GF!!!!" Sort of loud. Then I asked my friend to ask my crush questions about who he likes (I knew he had a crush on SOMEONE). The next day she gave me...

Unexpected crushes? [ 3 Answers ]

okay so I've always been the "outsider" and I've always liked guys but no one has every liked me. and then I move school, I grow taller, lose wight, grown my hair and wear contacts and now... BAM. All these guys seem to like me. I have no experience how to handle this. I mean like, I'm still...

Boy Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I kind of like this boy at school. We talk on aim all the time and in school all the time. We r really good friends and help each other, etc. At the end of our convos on aim, he always says ily so much as a sister, or ilylassdm!! He even refers to me as his girlfriend! He dates like a different...

Crushes all leaving me! [ 19 Answers ]

Hey fellow advice givers, yep its me once again sorry I haven't been back in a while but school started and I have been busy hope you understand:o anywhoo this one is about all of my crushes either leaving or not seeing them. My crush (who I referred to as swish in a few questions I asked) moved...

Crushes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I have 3 guys that like me And I like one of them but I don't know what to say to the other two I mean the guy I like is not Cute at all but he's personality I like Please help me what should I say to these other two guys and I don't want to have to sneak around...

View more questions Search