Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zareb18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Song by words and music video description
    I don't remember all the lyrics only one little phrase and I don't remember the video too much either but in the music video I remember the girl walking out of a building I believe an she gets on a yellow motorcycle and starts singing and eventually she gets into a car near the in the video the girl is white and has short blonde hair.. And I believe the lyrics say something about I'm going to back back back it up and I think she says something about shifting or something like that.. Hopefully someone knows been looking for the video for a while heard it a couple years ago and can't remember

Check out some similar questions!

Song by music video description.. [ 0 Answers ]

A guy with curly dark hair singing walking through streets with a guitar, ends up outside some girls house and she's looking out the window at him singing on the street with all these other people...

Looking for a song from music video description [ 1 Answers ]

I watched the music video last year, it was an calm song with a guitarish solo ending, in the video many times a man appears playing a slow spinning floqting grand piano. the colors are predominantly white and blue along the video

Song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a 90s. I think it was before 1996. This song had a music video that was set on some kind of forest? There was a male singer disguised in some kind of asian costume, I think samurai, and there was a storm going on while he sang. There was another character in the video, some...

Don't know artist, name of song, or words, but I can picture most of the music video [ 0 Answers ]

Guy walks into a bar and starts singing with his two black female back-up singers. The singer leaves some cash on the bar when they come in. It turns out that's the money they owe to the manager of that place. During the song two kids sneak up to the bar and they steal the money. When the manager...

Song name? By music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw a music video of a kind of british pop? Song a few years back. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. I think is a british band, with 1 girl (vocals maybe?), I watched...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.