Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Jun 5, 2013, 10:02 PM
    Hello, again,

There is actually a purpose behind the questions I asked you earlier.
    “I've forgotten things about MYSELF momentarily and I can only remember a few things from the past” Long and short-term memory loss? If yes,

“I actually do feel depressed” …Depression causes long and short-term memory loss due to deficiency in Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Vitamin B1, like all B vitamins, converts food to produce energy. And low levels of B1 can cause problems like memory loss and other serious health problems. However, this doesn't occur very often, and I am not telling you that this is happening in your case; it's still possible though.

I think this is why you have such a weak memory.
    Also, that is why you don't notice any pattern “I eventually found there wasn't really a pattern. I've tried to find out what's been triggering these changes, but so far I haven't been very successful.” A problem like this one drops no hints. If your brain is not supplied with enough energy, this problem will not follow a pattern because not a certain person or event can triggers it, but the ability of your brain to function in a 'wrong' way. Since you can't see what goes up in your brain, you won't recognize the problem. Now this is still a possibility.

Do you want to get better? Do you want to do better in school? Do you want to stop cutting? I believe you do. You have a purpose to improve so find someone you trust, like that therapist you see, and tell them to help you talk to your dad and convince him. Just like Joy said.
    Marie98 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You write beautifully. How about when the urge to cut comes over you, grab some paper and a pen or sit down at your computer and write -- fiction, create a journal, or even post here. I've love to read more of your writing! Have you ever written short stories or autobiographical pieces?
    Thank you so much for your help. I've started writing on mibba.com, and I feel I'm not doing so well as of now, but I'll get used to it, and I'll get better. They're just going to be short fictions as of now, but maybe later on I will write a few autobiographical pieces. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie98 View Post
    Thank you so much for your help. I've started writing on mibba.com, and I feel I'm not doing so well as of now, but I'll get used to it, and I'll get better. They're just going to be short fictions as of now, but maybe later on I will write a few autobiographical pieces. :)
    I'm so glad! Maybe my library book shelver son will be shelving one of your books or collections of short stories someday.

Jul 26, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Its been a while, and I've gotten better at handling things, but there are new problems that I'm a little worried about. I've been having less suicidal thoughts and more homicidal. I've had thoughts and dreams of someone else killing me, someone else killing my family, me killing myself, and/or me killing my family. It worries me a bit, but not as much as it should...
    I'm not depressed, my memory is somewhat okay, and I still sleep a lot. Other than the strangely disturbing thoughts, I seem fine.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Its been a while, and I've gotten better at handling things, but there are new problems that I'm a little worried about. I've been having less suicidal thoughts and more homicidal. I've had thoughts and dreams of someone else killing me, someone else killing my family, me killing myself, and/or me killing my family. It worries me a bit, but not as much as it should...
    I'm not depressed, my memory is somewhat okay, and I still sleep a lot. Other than the strangely disturbing thoughts, I seem fine.
    What do you do all day that your unconscious is working overtime spewing out homicidal suggestions? Are you still writing?

Jul 26, 2013, 11:16 AM
    What do you do all day that your unconscious is working overtime spewing out homicidal suggestions? Are you still writing?
    I am still writing, yes. I haven't done anything abnormal that I know of, just normal routine.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2013, 11:19 AM
    You are not taking meds,for anything now? I am noticing that it seems normal for teen girls to be forgetful. Everybody I know is saying they are forgetful and/or bi polar. The meds they put people on for that seems to make them more in a fog. I think its best if you work at trying to learn to be more focused and aware rather than end up on some meds.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 11:20 AM
    I am still writing, yes. I haven't done anything abnormal that I know of, just normal routine.
    Are these thoughts going into your writing?

Jul 26, 2013, 11:22 AM
    I'm not on medication and I guess they are in a way, but I don't think its helping at all.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 11:26 AM
    I'm not on medication and I guess they are in a way, but I don't think its helping at all.
    No possibilities yet for going to a counselor?

(I'm currently reading Devil's Acre by Dr. Bill Bass, about a certain real-life 2.5 acre "body farm" -- from Wikipedia, "a research facility where human decomposition can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information, such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains."

Maybe you and I should team up and write a fantastic, blockbusting, bestseller thriller.)

Jul 26, 2013, 11:29 AM
    No possibilities yet for going to a counselor?

(I'm currently reading Devil's Acre by Dr. Bill Bass, about a certain real-life 2.5 acre "body farm" -- from Wikipedia, "a research facility where human decomposition can be studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information, such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains."

Maybe you and I should team up and write a fantastic, blockbusting, bestseller thriller.)
    No possibility of a counselor. That would be fun.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 11:33 AM
    No possibility of a counselor. That would be fun.
    Let's do it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

I think there is something mentally and psychologically wrong with me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I think there is something mentally wrong with me and I have felt like this for a few years now. I have always felt like I wasn't meant to be in this world and there was something not quite right. I feel angry or sad majpority of the time and I don't get happy over what normal people would get...

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search