Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheer_savy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Lose weight for cheer by November
    Help! I need to lose weight for cheer by November I'm 156 lbs. and need to get down to at the maximum 110 lbs. without going fast enough for my mom to notice! Also I don't want to look all sickly! Help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 18, 2013, 06:31 PM
    8 pounds a month isn't unhealthy but it's going to be tougher than you think.
    Of course your mother is going to notice, so forget that.
    You can easily look healthier than you look now if you work very hard at eating ONLY healthy, low fat, no sugar, no junk, foods. You will have to exercise a lot, running, swimming, aerobics.
    How is your mom not going to know about what you need to eat?
    Write down a plan and talk about it with her.
    You might be able to lose 16 lbs the first month, and then 6 lbs a month for the next 5.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I used pill. [ 8 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I took pill. My periods was due on 18th November and its over. But I noticed, after starting periods, some liquid things coming out from my breasts. Is it a symbol of pregnant? Can I be pregnant?

View more questions Search