Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annaortiz76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Husband kicked me out
    I'am a 36 yr old mother of seven kids and my husband is kicking me out of the house we are living with his brother and this is stressing me out a lot he said he just wants me to leave for no apparent reason I just want to know where to go please help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2013, 06:00 AM
    He can't just kick you out of the marital home. You are entitled to stay there until a divorce decree says otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband kicked me out while I was sick and now wants a divorce. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for twelve years, engaged for seven and married for three. Over a year ago I became very ill and suffered kidney failure. My husband abandoned me while hospitalized I moved temporarily closer to family to finish recovery. When I was ready to come home my...

My husband kicked me out with nothing is there any kind of help I can get? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 58 years old I've been married for almost 3 years lived with him before the marriage for 2 years my husband kicked me out of the house for no reason he is bi-polar takes medications my name is on the van also it was on the checking account we got married in Ohio reside in Minnesota 5...

My common law husband kicked me out! What are my rights? [ 4 Answers ]

My (common law) husbad and I have been living together for almost a year. We split the bills from day 1. We bought the house we're in, but everything is in his name: the title, all bills. Now he wants to break up. What are my rights in this situation? Would I have any rights to stay on the house?

I have kicked my husband out after 3 years of lies.have I done the right thing? [ 58 Answers ]

I met my partner 3 years ago, thought he was Mr Perfect, I then found out 4 months into the relationship that he had another woman on the go... I found out and it all came out and kicked off, all 3 of our lives turned into what felt like a living hell, so much argueing and it affected all our...

Kicked out [ 5 Answers ]

I have finally reached the point where I have kicked my daughter out of the house. I love her with all my heart but since the age of 16 she has treated me like the child and chooses not to listen to me. She is for the most part a good kid, gets good grades and no trouble with the law but she...

View more questions Search