Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fabbimr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 03:37 AM
    Allergies or bronchitis?
    My allergy symptoms have graduated to violent productive coughing mucus coughed-up ranges from golden/ lime to deeper brown/olive in color. And chest burns w/cough.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 18, 2013, 03:46 AM
    There is no way a thousand doctors online could possibly answer this, of course.
    We don't even know where you live and what your known allergies are!
    The usual process is to try various OTC allergy drugs and see what works, if anything, and to check what pollens are high at the moment where you live.
    If a bronchial cough is present after about 3 weeks, see a doctor about possible bacterial infection and an anti-biotic, but beware of taking them too often in your lifetime. You can become resistant, and the bacteria can too, and that's not good for the world.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 21, 2013, 07:30 PM
    If you cough is that productive, see your doctor. I thought I had severe allergies because of constant upper respiratory infections and ended up finding out I have a immune system deficiency. GET IT CHECKED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I have asthma and right now I have bronchitis [ 2 Answers ]

I changed doctors and my new doctor gatake ve me a simple of qvar which I have taken before but after 2 puffs I could take it it taste like hair spray now I have flovent but my new doctor told me not to take it any more but I can't the new stuff either so . I scared if I tell my new doctor I...

Do I have Bronchitis or Pneumonia? [ 4 Answers ]

For almost 3 week I've had a persistent cough followed with mucous. It started clear but within the past week it has turned green. Now in the past few days I can't walk very far without getting out of breath, coughing and wheezing. I hear rattling in my chest when I walk and when I'm at rest. I've...

Bronchitis w/ mono [ 0 Answers ]

I have had mono for 3 weeks now. A week ago I started having symptoms of bronchitis. I get it quite often and am very familiar with them. The symptoms are somewhat different then usual. I'm starting to get headaches from coughing, almost harder to cough up the mucus in my airways, feel out of...

Why do I get bronchitis? [ 0 Answers ]

I am asthmatic and have gotten bronchitis twice this year, the first time was the beginning of February and the second was this past weekend- will I continue to get bronchitis every time I get ill? I always get a sore throat 1st

Do I have bronchitis? [ 11 Answers ]

My throat is killing me, I can swallow and it feels better when Im drinking or eating something very hot or very cold. But if I'm doing nothing the pain is very intense. I have a congested cough, but I'm not having hacking fit every 2 seconds. Also, the center of my chest right below my neck...

View more questions Search