Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yupickonme4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 01:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You really are a sick and demented creature. You need some help in a bad way.
    Well thank you but nothing you say will change anything
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2013, 01:47 AM
    I can see some real caring in you, and I see a bit of the tough childhood she seems to have had according to what you say... and the fact that you responded to all the accusations we gave you in this way is encouraging, and shows that you don't just lash out or run.

May 19, 2013, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I can see some real caring in you, and I see a bit of the tough childhood she seems to have had according to what you say... and the fact that you responded to all the accusations we gave you in this way is encouraging, and shows that you don't just lash out or run.

And why would I lash out and run I knew talking about this that there was going to be a lot of negitivity yet I still posted I have nothing to hide so even though I may seem like a monster to some people I only want to do what is right for our child and some will say there is no right well I say there in no wrong either ever person is made differently that why we seek out love and compassion not only sex it's built in our DNA to not be one person but many people as a whole and it's in my belief to support our child no matter what age
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2013, 03:05 AM
    I'd guess that at least 90% of the people who come here would have lashed out and run by the 10th response or so.
    I still don't APPROVE of your behavior. That's different from seeing you as caring. I still think you are selfish first and thoughtful second. You didn't even use birth control!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2013, 03:19 AM
    Ok, so maybe you aren't sick and demented. But you are still wrong. You took advantage of this girl. She clearly was vulnerable. For you to even have dated her was wrong and you should have known better. I'm wondering how you even came to know her since you should not have run in the same circles. Everything you have said says to me that you took advantage of a troubled girl. And I'm shocked that her father agreed to let you date.

But you crossed an even bigger line when you had sex with her. Whether she wanted it or not, you should have known better.

I'll give you props for standing up and wanting to support the child. But you need to acknowledge, if only to yourself, that you were wrong for being in this relationship and even more wrong for having sex with her

As for your legal question, its been answered.

May 19, 2013, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Ok, so maybe you aren't sick and demented. But you are still wrong. You took advantage of this girl. She clearly was vulnerable. For you to even have dated her was wrong and you should have known better. I'm wondering how you even came to know her since you should not have run in the same circles. Everything you have said says to me that you took advantage of a troubled girl. And I'm shocked that her father agreed to let you date.

But you crossed an even bigger line when you had sex with her. Whether she wanted it or not, you should have known better.

I'll give you props for standing up and wanting to support the child. But you need to acknowledge, if only to yourself, that you were wrong for being in this relationship and even more wrong for having sex with her

As for your legal question, its been answered.

And I thank you for the answer to my question
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yupickonme4 View Post
    And why would I lash out and run I knew talking about this that there was gonna be a lot of negitivity yet I still posted I have nothing to hide so even though I may seem like a monster to some people I only want to do what is right for our child and some will say there is no right well I say there in no wrong either ever person is made differently that why we seek out love and compassion not only sex it's built in our DNA to not be one person but many people as a whole and it's in my belief to support our child no matter what age
    Classic denial of a pedophile. You really need help and you really need to stay away from this family and molesting their children. How long have you been adoring the sister too?

You really do need to walk away and get help. I find it hard to believe that a father would allow a grown man to date a 15 year old daughter. There needs to be intervention here.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
    Yes, he is sick and demented. No rationally sane 31 year old man would prey on a 15/16 year old child.

While wanting to provide for the baby in question is commendable, the OP doesn't comprehend that his actions with this child are perverse and he wants to continue this relationship.

This man is just sick and twisted.
    Internet Research Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:15 AM
    Yes, he is sick and demented. No rationally sane 31 year old man would prey on a 15/16 year old child.

While wanting to provide for the baby in question is commendable, the OP doesn't comprehend that his actions with this child are perverse and he wants to continue this relationship.

This man is just sick and twisted.
    The funny part is how the story changes to fit the OP. If her parents were so willing on the relationship then they wouldn't stand in the way. Wonder why the change?
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Wonder why the change?
    Are you smelling what I'm smelling?
    Internet Research Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:17 AM
    Are you smelling what I'm smelling?
    Nah.. got allergies ;)
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:18 AM
    Ah, it's the smell of troll. Take a deep whiff.
    Internet Research Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:21 AM
    Ah, it's the smell of troll. Take a deep whiff.
    Eww. Are you trying to ruin my breakfast?

I wonder what level of education the OP is because the style keeps changing and they don't seem to know how to form sentences...
    Expert

May 19, 2013, 06:32 AM
    You see, the OP chose the username "Yupickonme4," which means he/she is going to get picked on. The he/she chooses an emotional subject that is going to raise the hair on the backs of any parent in an effort to be picked on.

Now, in the original story, the girl's parents want to move her 3 hours away and keep her and her baby hidden from him.
    forcing her to move over 3 hours away and are saying they are going to keep my child and gifriend "hidden" from me and not let me be in their lives
    But... The story somewhat changes here...
    have been dating for awhile with her fathers approval
    The OP has contacted 27 attorneys, and the OP's supposed girlfriend's sister has had sex with 43 people. The numbers are outrageous. The OP's family is okay with the relationship, etc... do you see where I'm going? The story is completely fabricated and outrageous, not one ounce of truth in the entire thread.

This is the classic M.O. of a troll here on AMHD, they always pick usernames that coincide with their "story/problem." They always choose topics that are near and dear to the hearts of reasonable caring people. I've been here long enough to know when a story rings true and when there is a troll.

May 19, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    The funny part is how the story changes to fit the OP. If her parents were so willing on the relationship then they wouldnt stand in the way. Wonder why the change?

Umm maybe the fact that she got pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Needing help please... [ 2 Answers ]

I went to court to ask that my child support would be lowered so that I would be able to afford my payments being unemployeed. I filled out a document to return to court with no cost to do this. I got to court and not only did the court commissioner deny my request, he also said that I wasn't...

Needing out [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for nearly 10 years, together for 16 years. I now run a daycare from home started it 5 months ago. A dream I have put off for years and finally took that leap of faith. So my home is a licensed daycare... that means I need my home for work. We have a 5 year old and a 17...

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

View more questions Search