Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bad4good Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:01 PM
    looking for x-wife ?
    How do you find a person without having to pay for it?
    fay11961 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bad4good
    how do you find a person without having to pay for it?
    Just start in the white pages. Or got any old phone numbers do a reverse...
    Old addresses do a reverse.. check more than one site... it varies... I have
    Found old friends that way
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Have you tried contact with their parents, brothers, aunts, other relitives that you may know from when you were married. Have you tried the Yahoo people searches, or the white pages

And in the end, if you can't find them, I got a couple you are welcome to
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 03:49 AM
    Don't forget Google and Yahoo search engines also. Search names like this, using the quotes:

"firstname lastname"
    "firstname middleinitial lastname"
    "lastname firstname"
    "lastname firstname middleinitial"
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Everyone always say Google but when I want to look up someone I look at Free People Search by ZabaSearch! type in the name and what state they could be in to narrow it. It helps!!
    lynnfarnham632002 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I totally agree with you. I have been looking for my two sons and all the ans. I have gotten is that I have to pay to get them. Thisis about peoples lives. Can't anyone help with out the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife won't help out. [ 13 Answers ]

My wife refuses to help out around the house. We have three children and have been married for 10 years, during this time she has constantly lost, or lied about having jobs, but when it comes time to help out with expenses she acts childish and refuses to talk about this. Me and my children are...

Can my ex wife take it all [ 5 Answers ]

I need help urgent I was married for only 5 hours and she now wants a divorce as she said I was cheating on her at the wedding and I was not she also wants my home and my money what can I do .

My ex-wife. [ 7 Answers ]

Well first off she isn't really my ex-wife we just said we were married. Here is where my story begins. I met the most beautiful girl in the world the one every guy dreams he'll marry. We dated for 2 1/2 years. I got a full time job after school. While she had one more year to go. We had been...

I am in F-1, wife in H-1 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in F-1 visa, and my wife is in H-1. We have been staying in the US since August 2000. Till last year we used to file as "Married filing separately", but this year I figured that if we do that we will pay more taxes. My question is can my wife file "Married filing jointly" for both of us?...

View more questions Search