Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pompokopom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 09:51 PM
    What's that movie title? It's a movie where a boy lives in a tree and makes a nest
    I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw on American TV in the 90s. A boy gets in a fight with his father about eating peas at dinner and is banished to his room, he goes to live in the tree in the backyard and refuses to come down. He makes himself a large nest out of twigs and other stuff and his mom sneaks him meals on the back of a rake. Help! I've googled searched and nothing seems to come up.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title of a movie where the main character lives in a forest? [ 0 Answers ]

Physical appearance of the main character of the said movie is an old man having a white beard. One of his treat is, he is a voracious reader.

70's or early 80's animation movie about a tree and boy and wintertime [ 0 Answers ]

I remember an animation movie or 30 minutes "movie" when I was child about a boy and his special relationship with a tree (it's definitaly not The Giving Tree). The most I can remember about it is that when spring came all the snow melted around all the other trees but not this one until the boy...

Movie name: young boy makes wish? invisible woman playing piano, evil creature... [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find the movie, was so long ago - not sure on too many details. The young boy makes a wish or something and ends up in some other land. Definitely remember the invisible woman sitting playing the piano, had a high voice. Maybe had a canary in a cage sitting on top of the piano. ...

A movie where an indian boy is orphaned and lives with his moonshiner grandfather [ 1 Answers ]

The boy is taken from the grandfather and placed in a county institution where he is forcrd to speak only english'

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.