Yeah, so I'm trying to find this particular music video that
    I saw years ago but I can't recall the name, only what was
    Happening in the video, I've already tried Google but nothing
    Came up.

So, I'll describe it here and see if that helps: A woman is
    Lying as a head and her other body parts are scattered amongst
    An apartment. The head sings as she puts herself back
    Together, and I THINK there might have been a bath scene,
    But I do remember her putting on clothes..

The last scene is her leaving through a door and out the
    Apartment.

If you guys can recall what video this is I would greatly appreciate
    It.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a certain music video, can anyone help? [ 0 Answers ]

What I can remember are a few key components: 1. It was recorded in what seems to be an alleyway, but on a balcony. 2. The backdrop was of a brick wall. 3. There was only one singer and he had an acoustic guitar. 4. The song was only done with his voice, the guitar, and the echoing of the...

Help me to find music video [ 0 Answers ]

Help me to find music video and artists. In that music video guy and a girl comes to some apartment or house. Then they crashes it wildly. They use chainsaw to break it all, scraches discs and use the knife to bit the sofas. Please help me. Thank You!

Trying to find a music video help [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video on sky TV sometime in the mid 2000s it featured a man walking down the street wearing headphones and dancing he walks past a billboard that has four girl dancers on it when he goes past it the girls start dancing on the picture on the billboard this happens again on the side of...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Please help me find a music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I've tried to track down a music video for some time now, but I don't know the name of the band or the song. It starts with a boy who wears a wolf mask all lonely and stuff, and he wanders around and eventually into the woods, where he stumbles upon other boys wearing wolf masks. He runs...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.