Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glamgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 07:08 PM
    How do I get my mom and dad get back together?
    One day I was sitting in my room and my dad called. I thought he was at work but he was at a hotel. I asked him what he was doing there and he said me and your mom just don't get along. I love you but I got to go bye. I'm only 9 years old and I'm really sad. I really love my dad so much and he's leaving.

How do I get my mom and dad get back together
    Glamgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 07:09 PM
    I'm so sorry that happened to me and I'm only 6 years old
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:10 PM
    You can't.

Obviously they're having problems in their marriage. They shouldn't be putting the weight of these problems on you, and your dad calling the way he did, was not the right thing for him to do.

They should both sit down with you and let you know that they're getting divorced. They should also arrange therapy sessions for you so that you can have someone to talk to about this.

I'm sorry you're going through this sweetie, but this isn't about you. It's nothing you did. They're adults and they're making a choice, and it's their choice to make. There's really nothing you can do to make them want to stay together.
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamgal View Post
    im so sorry that happened to me and im only 6 years old
    Did you forget to switch to another account? Trolling?

You posted this question, and you stated that you're 9. So why are you telling yourself that you're sorry this happened, and why are you suddenly 6 years old?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Either you are 9 or you are 6, which is it?

Oh, I know! Troll!
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Either you are 9 or you are 6, which is it?

Oh, I know! Troll!
    Guess she forgot to switch to another account, or thought we wouldn't notice.

I really don't understand what people get from making up lies, then answering themselves and consoling themselves for their made up stories. Serious mental issues, that's the only thing I can think of.

Is there nothing good on TV? Is school out already?
    Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:26 PM
    Watching the troll carefully.
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:26 PM
    Watching the troll carefully.
    Me too, but I can only watch with binoculars, you have a telescope. :)
    Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Keep your binoculars handy, I'm at work tonight. ;)
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Keep your binoculars handy, I'm at work tonight. ;)
    LOL! My binoculars can only see a certain distance, but I'll keep an eye out. She's offline now, so she either gave up, or she's creating a new account. If she's a troll, her new account will likely show up on this thread. She won't be able to help herself, she'll want the last word one way or another. That's the usual M.O.

Just once I'd like a troll that actually has the brains to fool us. Trolls like this one are just too easy, they don't have the smarts. I mean really, two posts and you're busted? That's just pathetic.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:37 PM
    I'm watching her too, and I have a magnifying glass.
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm watching her too, and I have a magnifying glass.
    You can burn ants with a magnifying glass. I wonder if that works on trolls. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You can burn ants with a magnifying glass. I wonder if that works on trolls. :)
    Her hair is smoking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parents divorced [ 8 Answers ]

My mom is divorced I was really disturbed! 2 years back my mom really liked this guy my mom is 35 and the guy is 28. For 2 years this guy was lovely he made me smile everyday! And one day I found out he has gotten engaged! And I always thought he is going to put a happily ever after in my story!!...

My Parents Got Divorced? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, You See My Parents Got Divorced a little bit a go And I Barely Get 2 See My Dad :( , But That's Not The Problem My Moms got a boyfriend She Met On A Website Called singlesnet.com So She Hasn't Met Him But Her Attitude Has Changed Soooo Much & It Feels Like She doesn't Love Me Any More :'( She...

My parents are getting divorced, what do I do? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, First let me apologize if this is too long or annoying, I just really need help. To sum this up my parents have been married for about 20 years now. I am their oldest child (male, 16) and there's my little sister (14). My dad went on holiday for about 2 weeks and came back 2 days ago. He...

Divorced/non-divorced parents college tuition responsibilities in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Indiana. I have a friend who is divorced. It is in his divorce documents to share in paying for his children's college education, but it is in there because his lawyer told him there is a state law in Indiana that requires parents (divorced and non-divorced) to pay for their children's...

Divorced Parents [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15, turning 16 in October. My parents have been divorced since I can remember. I visit my dad every other weekend. My question is when I turn 16, I plan to go to more parties and such because I can drive. How do I separate from the dad? On those weekeds I would rather do other things, it...

View more questions Search