Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulfj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Cal spa heat exchange troubleshooting
    Worked fine, no problems. Now all of a sudden not heating water at all. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker involved
    SpaParts Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2013, 11:36 AM
    Please do check the connection or fuse or breaker. There might be loose connection or breaker might have tripped down. If you still face this issue consult with the manufacturer support team or concerned person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

My cal spa won't trun on unless I push the jet button the red heat light won't come on [ 0 Answers ]

It was working last night then today itgot up to 120 and now it won't come back on

2004 Cal Spa 5000 turning itself off during heat up [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a 2004 Cal Spa 5000 used. We had it wired by an electrician, filled it up, released air from valves, and then turned it on. It made a humming noise and the jets turned on when we pressed the jets button. The temperature said 69 degrees. After less than a minute, the jets turned off...

My cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

Hello ew have a CAL SPA (don't know the model #)from around 2004. It stopped heating, so we went to a spa repair shop and they sold us a new heating element and a little switch of some sort on top of the heating element with 2 wire connections. I removed all the old parts and replaced them with...

I have a 2003 cal spa with no heat. It is a 5000 series controller with an xl heater. [ 4 Answers ]

I have 120 volts at both lugs of the heater. Should I assume the element is bad? It is supposed to have a lifetime warranty but I have read bad things about cal spas service. Anybody have any ideas?

View more questions Search