Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SadandConfused2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Help! Is it me? Or does he really have a problem?
    I am 27 years old and dated my husband since I was 15. I have only been involved in a sexual relationship with him. We just married in September 2011.

After a few years of dating he cheated on me with his ex (the mother of his son). I was devastated and heart broken of course. But obviously took him back.

We bought a house together in 2007, about a year afterwards he cheated on my again with my best friend. Not just sexually but had a full blown relationship with her. I was even more devastated and heart broken.

I again forgave him. Eventually I forgave her also.

Through all our years together he has been jealous. Doesn't like me wearing certain clothes. Tells me I am going here or there to meet my boyfriend. Brings up ex boyfriend of when I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL.

When he cheated on my with his ex. I began chatting with a male friend from work. The male friend made a few inappropriate comments to me BUT I never had a sexual relationship with this guy.

When I was younger and when I would drink I would tend to get a little crazy. Dancing and taking articles of clothing off but never around strangers always around friends... not that it makes it better.

Through out our relationship he has always made "boyfreind" comments and swears I have cheated on him or I am going too.

Anyway, after we got married the jealousy and insecurity has got much worse. He flips out if I wear a dress to work or tight pants. If I go shopping after work and don't come home he gets defensive. I finally had enough and after wearing a dress to work he made comment after comment about a boyfriend and wearing it for easy access. I told him I was unhappy and I was miserable. He turned the whole thing around on me.He said I am only saying that because I want to be single and if I am so unhappy I need to leave. I don't give a sh*t about him.

He has forbidden me to going to the beach over night with my girl friend for a girls night out, says if I do he will leave me. He said married woman have no business doing that.

Today I had training from at work outside of the office. I went with a male co-worker. After training we stopped and had lunch. We ate at the restaurant. Now my husband is telling me its weird I did that and I wouldn't like it if he did that. I am just so miserable and I don't know maybe it is me with the problem?

I forget a few things because I am so upset at the moment. I work 2 jobs, and have for the past 10 years. He rarely helps me out around the house but claims he helps me all the time. He never wants to kiss me any more, only a peck on the lips or cheeks occasionally. I try to and he always makes excuses. I am at the point to where I am so tired of trying to make it work and feeling like crap I want him to leave. BUT at the same time I don't know that I truly want that. Can anyone help me.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Why are you still with this jerk? Seriously! How much control and abuse do you need to accept before you make the right decision? His behavior will not get better especially if he doesn't recognize he is the issue.

Ask yourself - is this the life you want. Once you answer it, pack up and leave. Divorce him and find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 17, 2013, 12:04 PM
    This guy is a turd on legs. I bet he is still cheating on you but really, that isn't the issue. The issue is that he feels the need to control and mentally abuse you while he doesn't think any of his standards should apply to him. Does he get to go out? Does he have to ask you if what he wears is OK?

Holy crap... walk away from this a-hole. NOBODY needs someone like this in their life. It will not change except to maybe get worse. Has he hit you yet? If not, it's just a matter of time until he does... and then you will still be confused and think it's something that you're doing wrong. It's not you, it's him. Trust me.

Leave him. Save yourself and leave him. You will see that there is a better life out there for you.
    jamie loonie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 04:31 PM
    Leave this guy, if I was you I would rather eat poo them be with him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water heater problem or gas line problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a water heater problem. The pilot keeps going out sometimes after 1 burn, sometimes after few hours, sometimes after few days. I replaced the thermocouple and still the same problem continues. I called GE and they sent a whole new valve. Replaced it and still no solution. Water heater was...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search