Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lora gough Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Want to be a white blonde
    I colored my med blonde with light blonde, it is a bit too golden blonde and washes my skin out. Is there something I can add to be white blonde
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2013, 08:08 PM
    If your hair is the right level (meaning it is light enough already) and the only issue is that you have unwanted yellow tones, you could try either a purple shampoo or a violet-based toner. Purple/violet neutralizes yellow. Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleach blonde/white/yellow/ginger [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached my hair 2 time now it is very white and very yellow at the ends I want to put a semi permanent over all of my hair to even out the blonde, as its already really light and amazingly still in great condition I want just a natural blonde shade all over sooo can I use a natural blonde...

Just had my white blonde hair dyed dark and I hate it! [ 0 Answers ]

Help me! My hair has been a beautiful bleached white blonde with dark underneath for a year or so and I wanted to try something different so I told the stylist to do it a medium chocolate brown and it looks reddish black! How long till I can start getting this **** out of my hair!

How to get the Sarah Harding white blonde look [ 2 Answers ]

I have noticed a rise in people wanting to go white blond all over, I have used blondor with 9% and when rinsed off I am left with a light but luminos yellow tone, I have then applied a color fresh 0/6 (violet) toner but I am not happy with the result as it hardly makes a difference, I know that...

View more questions Search