Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mauree44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Why is my eye blood shot?
    I had a very bad headache on left side and my throat hurts this started 4 days ago 2 days after my headache my left eye became blood shot. What could have caused this
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 17, 2013, 03:24 AM
    You could have a blood clot that moved up your face, caused the headaches, and then caused a vessel to break in your eye. Or an infection in a tooth or your throat, also spreading and hurting because of swelling... there are any number of possibilities. Of course you need to be seen by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood dot in eye in a one year old [ 1 Answers ]

My kid where playing one got hurt herd the cry went to see what happen my 1year old girl got hurt pick her up calmed her down no cuts bumps or bruses so I lad her down for bed then I notice a red dot in her eye I've seen them in adults but not kids not sure how they get them

Blood shot eye [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has an eye that is blood shot. This is the second time. The first time it went away in a day but this time I have tried a solution of boric and water and then some antibiotics I had for when my other cat had an eye infection. The two cats do not get along and so they are kept separate...

Popped blood vessels in eye [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting popped blood vessels in my eye for the past 2 weeks. I haven't hit them or damaged them. I've been getting sick for some reason. My heads been killing me, my stomach ALWAYS hurt. I always want to throw up... I've thrown up a few times.. I'm always tired but I get LOADS...

It Looks Like My Kitten Has Blood In Her Eye! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kitten who's around 5 or 6 months old. She was hiding in the bathroom all day today probably to get away form the kids and dogs, anyway when she came out I noticed her one eye looks a little darker so I looked at it and now it looks like blood or something is in her eye, there no scratches...

Blood in kitten's eye [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my family recently got a kitten (approx. 8-9wks. Old) from the local animal shelter. She has been doing fine so far, eating good, using litter box, playing with toys, etc... I just noticed that her left eye appears to be filled with blood and the pupil is not as big as the right. She...

View more questions Search