Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonwood12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 12:35 AM
    Advertising of product
    What are the steps required to develop a product?

May 17, 2013, 12:42 AM
    Business Strategy
    How would you administer often updating clients' prerequisites while advancing any framework?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 17, 2013, 12:42 AM
    As this is clearly YOUR homework, what do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we won't do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

May 17, 2013, 12:56 AM
    I think first of all I have to plan the report sheet for developing the product then I have to do marketing, advertising for that product. But how should I manage the budget?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What effect does the product life cycle have on the advertising a company uses? [ 0 Answers ]

What effect does the product life cycle have on the advertising a company uses?

What effect does the product life cycle have on the advertising a company uses? [ 0 Answers ]

What effect does the product life cycle have on the advertising a company uses?

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my C [ 1 Answers ]

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my COGS would be what?

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search