Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myrie26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 06:52 PM
    Fishy begins odor
    I have a fishy smell to my vigina I think I have bv how can I cure it home?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2013, 07:10 PM
    You can't cure it at home. You will need to be properly diagnosed. If you do have BV you will need a course of antibiotics prescribed by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fishy odor [ 1 Answers ]

The odor began after I started having sex with my partner. I had unprotected sex before with a different guy whose spermhad no odor compare to my current partner. Could the smell come from his smelly semen mix with mine.

I have a fishy odor and vaginal discharge. What is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this since yesterday. The day before yesterday was the last day of my period. It is embarrassing! Please help!

Fishy odor [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having a fishy odor constantly. I was diagnosed with baterial vaginosis every time I went to the dr. I have been treated several times and the symptoms will go away and return. Its getting to be a real headache. I need some advice

Fishy vaginal odor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a probl;em I have notice a fishy vagina odor is there anything I can try ? Would vagisil work?

Fishy odor in bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fishy odor in a bedroom in my home. I have removed the carpet and padding, used a shellac(sp)/oil based paint on underfloor and walls, but the smell still comes and goes. I have not noticed it for a couple months, but then it again resurfaced tonight. Suggestions/advice?

View more questions Search