Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chns91 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Barbershop quartet singing
    Anyone in here who likes barbershop quartet singing?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Yes. Why?
    chns91 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Yes. Why?
    It's because I searched everywhere and I didn't find any barbershop quartet lovers to share my views and ideas. :) Yes there are videos on YouTube that I can post comments but I feel like here it's more personal and I believe that there aren't any stupid people here writing stupid stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbershop quartet movie take you home again kathleen [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie I saw on TV many years ago. It's a black and white movie with a lead character who sings all his life in a barbershop quartet. I thought his name was Ben Halperin but have searched the net with no luck using that name. Only other significant part I...

Instruments used by OT Quartet [ 3 Answers ]

What synths were used in Hold that sucker down by the OT Quartet

Barbershop chair flips over [ 3 Answers ]

With customers in it. Below in the basement their necks are slashed by the barber. There's a dumb apprentice boy and stolen diamonds are involved. Can anyone help me with this movie title? I only saw a small part of it. It's set in Victorian times in London I think. Thanks!

Song from diet coke ad with girl and barbershop [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the diet coke ad where a girl with long hair is looking into a barbershop window and decides to go in and get her hair cut very short? Its usually airs when the olympics are on. The ad has changed the lyrics and I don't remember the...

View more questions Search