Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 08:00 AM
    Google "Federal Records act"... YOU saying it doesn't exist when it most certainy does won't change reality.

Prove it doesn't exist now... there are pages after pages of regulations and legal requirements that are part of it... read them yourself.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 08:10 AM
    Google "Federal Records act"... YOU saying it doesn't exist
    No one here said that - who are you talking to?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 08:13 AM
    No need. I am not the one trying to prove they were broken, and by whom. Sorry if I just don't take your word for it.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:03 AM
    I've been waiting for a while to see if anyone would comment on this... and apparently nobody know as much as they think they do.

The IRS has its own email servers... THe White house has their own... they aren't located in the same locations... ( I know where the White house has theirs and NOBODY else has their equipment there).. they aren't even within a couple miles of each other.

BOTH will have copies of these same emails... BOTH will have their own backups... BOTH statitsticaly could not have possibly had the same failure affecting the same data... BOTH fall under the same Federal law.

Maybe nobody has said anything publicly about it just yet... there is no even remotely plausible excuse to have BOTH lose it.

But then.....the typical lefty responses when caught in a lie or cornered...is deflect, deny, and when that fails....start calling names.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:14 AM
    And Tal... "The National Records Act" IS a federal law... prove it doesn't exist... google has thousands of references to it. Many of them on the National Archives website who is responsible for keeping and maintaining the backups / archives.

I suppose they (as part of the Federal Government ) are part of this grand deception too?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Find the records and prove intent, as you saying its so, doesn't make it so, or point guilt at a guilty party. In legal terms you have allegations. Hollering is one thing, proof is a higher standard. We have heard the hollering and allegations, the burden of proof is in YOUR court.
    How can we when the Justice Dept is complicit in the cover-up ?
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:29 AM
    prove it doesn't exist
    At no point did he say it didn't exist; why are you doting on this straw man fallacy?
    Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 09:50 AM
    I think the logic of your arguments and the facts of due process have much to be desired as does your resorting to broad brushing of facts and intentions to hide glaring flaws in your own positions.

Luckily I have nothing else to do but poke holes into right wing absurdity. It's not that hard and entertaining to an extent. Its like watching a human lighting a bottle rocket and thinking he will get to the moon. Upon failure he comes up with trying a bigger lighter.

In this case, you swear you know you have evidence but they won't let you find it. You ignore the evidence you do have though because it never leads you where you want it too. So we all watch this clown show the right wing yet again presents us with. You never had the credibility of truth in the first place and lunacy is where your hollering has gotten you. Don't dare call yourself smart and me dumb for watching you holler, and chase your own tail.

If you were so smart, you would sell tickets for free to the circus.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:56 AM
    At no point did he say it didn't exist; why are you doting on this straw man fallacy?
    Are you still ranting away about something. I proved it exists... I even named it by its correct name...
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:57 AM
    Tal... when you find yourself deep in a hole... put down the shovel.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 09:59 AM
    I proved it exists... I even named it by its correct name.
    Good for you. No one said it doesn't exist.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 10:08 AM
    Good for you. No one said it doesn't exist
    Then the purpose of your comments are what exactly?
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 10:18 AM
    What's the purpose of you pretending to prove something that no one denied?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2014, 11:41 AM
    Then the purpose of your comments are what exactly?
    ankle biting
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 12:09 PM
    ankle biting
    I guess that's it... like those little pocket dogs that go yip , yip yip and can't do much more than that because they aren't able to reach any higher..
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
    Nope, I will keep you honest. You can't post any old crap and not expect to get called on it when it's BS.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
    There is no room for me or anyone else to post ANY BS... there is none left to post after you get done without repeating something you said.

I posted facts... maybe a bit hard for a Canadian to wrap their mind around... but we have laws where... and we have them for a reason... the have been in place for many years... and yet this current administration has trouble following any of them... because he in his tiny little mind believes he is a King, and above such petty little things called laws meant for the unwashed masses.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 01:03 PM
    You're absolutely RIGHT! I should stop trying to dig a hole deep enough to bury your BS! There is just too much of it! :D

You missed your true calling as a mega church preacher.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2014, 03:00 PM
    You failed to prove ANYTHING I said was inaccurate.
    Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 03:17 PM
    That's not what a debate or discussion is about. Only an impartial third party can judge who is right, or wrong, or who wins. I just throw my side of it out and the reasons behind it and move along. Okay sometimes I throw rocks after being rocked. I have my flaws, so what!

I have conceded no hole can be dug deep enough for your political BS! What else do you want from me? You don't have to agree with my facts, spin, or opinions. That would be no fun either! You are having fun aren't you?

PS, I know where the missing emails are and it was an easy thing to figure out. Even easier to get them if you think logically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Scandal [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of services or training do you think Toyota should give to the customers to gain back its reputation after the scandal occurred?

The real mortgage scandal [ 14 Answers ]

I read something on this a while back and finally found another column on it thanks to Sweetness & Light... And so what are the contenders' solutions to this crisis, brought on in the name of fairness, equality and other warm and fuzzy nonsense? Hillary wants a moratorium on...

Whoops, *another* Republican caught in sex scandal [ 6 Answers ]

Wash. legislator resigns over gay sex scandal | KTVB.COM | Regional News | Boise, Idaho News, Weather, Sports & Traffic This is happening with alarming regularity.

Protein bar scandal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard some talk about protein bars and how more than half of them LIE about the suppliment facts of their bar such as amount of fat, sat fat and other facts. Does anyone know any "trustworthy" protein bars out there that can assure me I am getting what I think I bought?

View more questions Search