Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarabeary Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 06:53 PM
    12 month old shots acting strange
    Hello,
    My 12 month old received his shots last week and for the past 2 days has been not only acting really fussy (will cry if something doesn't go his way he is always such a happy baby) and won't eat... he cries a lot and its making me quite concerned. He doesn't seem to have a fever but when he cries it sounds as if he is in pain. Does anyone have any suggestions on what this may be? Is it a reaction to the shots or not?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 15, 2013, 07:32 PM
    He's been acting like he's in pain for 2 days and you haven't called his Pediatrician? I guess the answer to my question is that you haven't. I'm guessing that if you were in pain for 2 days you'd seek medical intervention.

Call the Pediatrician. We can't possibly diagnose the problem on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acting strange. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend looks away or buries her head in my chest when I look at her. Same thing after a kiss as if she is really shy or uncomfortable, but she loves to cuddle on the couch and in bed. I just can't figure her out. When it comes to sex she openly admits to NEVER being in the mood unless she's...

Ex acting strange? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why but ever since we broke up (2 months ago) she has been acting like a skank... I been looking on her myspace and she has been putting stuff like... I need too get laid soooo badly... I'm another notch on a bedpost but w/e... stuff like that... I think she knows I keep looking at her...

My cat is acting strange [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is acting strange, she will sit on our carpet and do a weird sad meow. She has done this 3-4 times in the past 2 days. My dog recently just died and she was pretty good friends with him. I am wondering if she misses him or feels or sees his spirit. She will also Play with her toy and lick...

Acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is acting very strange. She has a toy that all of the sudden she won't leave alone. If she is away from the toy she gets very depressed. I've had her for 2 years and she's never acted like this before. It started about two days ago, and we've had the toy since December. What's wrong with...

Doxie acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

About 4 weeks ago my 4 year old mini-doxie, Daisy, started acting strange. She wouldn't do the stairs, get up on her hind legs, or walk around too much. We took her to the vet and he told us that she probably hurt a muscle in her back and gave us some cortisone pills to give her. 3 days later...

View more questions Search