Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbelly77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 05:17 PM
    What box color would you suggest I use to do lowlights on my bleached hair?
    I recently bleached my hair and I don't like how it's a solid white with orange tones to it. I would like to add color to it but I don't want all over color and I don't want to go a dark blonde because I won't be able to lift color once I darken it. I would just like to do some lowlights a shade or two darker than the white blonde. What boxed color would you suggest?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2013, 10:49 PM
    I do not recommend boxed color products to anyone. They are horrid products, for the most part. Consider a professional quality demi-permanent product for your situation. I like the "Colorance" line by Goldwell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my hair red with box colour over bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hey if I dyed my hair red with a box colour from the shop over bleached hair that is blondy brown that I had dne at the hairdressers would it damage or turn my hair a different colour ?

How do I color over bleached hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I have highlighted my hair so many times and so it's pretty much bleached out now and I want to color it a dark blonde or a light brown and start hightlighting it again.Does anyone know how I should go about doing this without my hair falling out or turning a strange color? And how lond after...

I want to add lowlights to my hair, would like to know what color should I choose? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently my hair color is a 9 to 9 1/2 light blonde, and my natural hair color is dark blonde. I would like to add some lowlights because it's a pain having my roots done constantly. I want to try and avoid colors with a lot of red, gold and brassy tones. The colors I have suggested are...

View more questions Search