Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Airbud99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 03:12 PM
    How do snakkes move?
    How do snakes climb walls?
    RavenWind Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 10:49 PM
    I don't think snakes can climb flat walls like in your house, but they are able to climb trees. You may not know, but there is a small hook-claw appendage on either side of the cloaca. I'm not exactly sure if every snake has that, but to be specific Anacondas do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site, my cat has just had here kittens 2 days ago, and there under our bed and keep us up at night would it be OK to move them, as I am scared she may attack them or something if I do, and also it might sound abit thick but do the kittens at that age go to the loo.:confused:

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Still can't move on [ 9 Answers ]

Hi wondering if anyone can help. I split up with my ex 6 months ago. He finished the relationship, I did not want it to end. Since we have split we have remained friends and have continued to see each other often resulting in us sleeping together. He says that he doesn't want to be with me at the...

I can't get my EX to move on [ 4 Answers ]

My EX keeps talking to me about working things out. She pukes at the idea of me being with a new girl. She has a new Boy friend I tell her be with him she tells me I want you. If I iqnore her then she seems to try harder. This has been the worst break up ever. I am having trouble letting her go. I...

Can't move on! [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend finished with me around 2 months ago. He has a new girlfriend now but I can not seem to move on. I have not been chasing him or trying to contact him or trying to get him back or anything. Its just I cannot seem to move on. Any advice?

View more questions Search