Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Need2know13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Plan B Effectiveness
    I recently had "one last fling" sex with my ex on 04/28, and we experienced a condom malfuction; I took the Plan B pill two hours later. On 04/30, my fiancé and I had "we're getting married" unprotected sex, he ejaculated in me. On this particular day, as my luck would have it, it was my last day of ovulation. My cycle is never late, usually early; however, I have symptoms of my cycle, some pinkish discharge and the feel that my cycle is about to start. Well, on 05/14, I took a pregnancy test and it read: Pregnant... So, my questions are: how effective is Plan B during ovulation? Could my fiancé possibly be the father?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Plan B isn't 100% effective. Since the two sexual episodes were so close together, there's no way to know who the father is, either one is possible. You'll have to have a DNA test done once the baby is born.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 15, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Congratulations. Could be either one.
    Need2know13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 04:10 PM
    Wow! It feels like my cycle is trying to come on... crazy! Thank you for the input and thanks for not judging. I'm not a teen or some college chick, I knew the consequences. I have a great decision to make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effectiveness of HR manager [ 1 Answers ]

What are the managerial effectiveness should needed for an HR manager?

Sperm Effectiveness [ 4 Answers ]

If man pees soon before ejaculating (cuming) does his sperm become less effective?

Plan B effectiveness . [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I have decided that I am going to get the Plan B pill today. Unfortunately I cannot get it until after school which ends at 3 and it is already my third day. Considering I have to take the first pill when I get it and the second 12 hours later this means I will be taking the second pill...

Synaptol effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used Synaptol, if so, your thoughts? Thank you,

Resume Effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?

View more questions Search