Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123CHICKENPOX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Lumps on neck
    I have 2 lumps on each side of my neck just under my jawline its been there for 2 years and first it started with one lump on the right side then I had another one on my left side then I got one more on each side and now I have a painful lump in my left armpit do you have any ideas on what it is
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Sounds very much like swollen lymph nodes. Have you seen a doctor about this yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lumps in neck [ 1 Answers ]

28 year old. Physically fit male, no medical problems. Had a routine physical 3 1/2 weeks ago. Bloodwork everything fine except WBC 3.9 and low Vitamin D. Now I have 2 pea sized hard bumps on side to back of neck on left side. Worried? What can this be. They have been there for about almost...

Neck lumps [ 3 Answers ]

I went to the er a couple months ago because of pains in my arms by my arm pits and my legs on the inside up by my groin. This Week I went to the dr because of a lump in my neck now I have another on the same side and another on the opposite side in the same spot. Should I be worried?

Lumps On Neck [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl and I have a lump under my skin on the middle right side of my neck, you can only see it when I tilt my head to the left and only hurts when I touch it. I also have two hard pea sized lumps under my skin also on the right side underneath the other lump. The first lump is...

Lumps on my neck [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have lumps on the back of my neck for 5 months now. I have recurrent tonsillits and cold allergies, my lumps on the back are becoming alarming to me since it started to one to 3 lumps then continued popping out going up to my hairline. I went to the doctor 2 months ago but he said it was...

View more questions Search