Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moorehouse2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 12:24 PM
    Dark roots
    I dyed my hair with your sublime mouse 1000 but my roots have come out a very light brown can you help buy telling me how I can fix this I always have to buy 2 hair dyes as my hair is thick so it is to expensive when I dye it but still cheaper to do it at home please help many thanks
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2013, 12:26 AM
    I'm not clear... are your roots too light or too dark compared to the rest of your hair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light roots and dark hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to dye my hair dark red. My roots are light, while the rest is dark. Every-time I dye my hair, the roots catches the dye and become very light and the rest of the hair do not catch any color. So there is always difference between the roots and the rest. What should I do in order to have...

Light roots, dark ends [ 3 Answers ]

My hair is naturally light blonde and I have been trying to grow it out so to keep from getting bored with it and cutting it last year I decided to dye it brown which I did like but after a few months I missed the blonde and went through hell (banana yellow hair) to get it back. I never did find a...

Can I myself dye my bleached hair in a dark colour match with dark roots? [ 3 Answers ]

Any body? With hair dressing experience can help me ***. I bleached my hair 4months ago and now my dark roots have grown. I don't have any hair experince but I am wondering if I could myself dye my hair in a dark colour near to my natural colour which is dark brown? Can I mixed a colour and...

Roots are dark and I need a touch-up! But what color do I use? [ 1 Answers ]

My roots are growing out, dark brown, the part of my hair is Light brown with lots of blonde highlights, I would like touch up the roots but don't know what color to use. Any recs are appreciated. TIA! Here is an example of what it looks like right now. (LOL - not me in the pic but hair is very...

View more questions Search