Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beastiemonkeybum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 03:04 PM
    what's this show?
    its driven me crazy for aaaages!

I have vague memories of a kids TV show - the lead character was called Wren - and there was a winged monkey that liked eating fruit pomergranites I think - and I believe there was a barbarian of sorts... also the thing that might bring memories flooding back - there was this black stuff in the ocean.. and it would sink ships and kill people - only in the opening sequence wren puts his feet it in and it just fizzes and melts!
    I remember wren used to wear blue and had white/blonde coloured hair?
    there was a baddie too but my memory is so vague on the whole thing!
    anybody that can help me!
    I feel I'm going mad!
    x :confused:
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 01:34 PM
    The Pirates of Dark Water - a great cartoon that was cancelled before they found all thirteen treasures of Rule

The Pirates of Dark Water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of that show? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find the name of a TV show that aired in the late 80’s or early 90’s. It had a teenage blonde girl that lived on earth with her mom. Her father lived in space or he was from space, something like that. She also had something like a crystal ball upstairs in her room,...

What's going on with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Last July I stopped taking my birth control and never got my period till jan 7,2007. It is passed my time for me to start, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. What could be going on with my body and what should I do about it?

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about a month (not smart, I know) and on the 31st of jan I had a period. (I rarely ever have regular periods, in fact, I don't normally have one. Its usually 5-6 months apart) it ended the 6th of feb, and me and him continued to have sex and...

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

This site has me listed as last visiting on Dec. 31 1969 I didn't even have a computer back then... this definitely isn't me! What's going on here?

View more questions Search