Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymercedes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 11:32 PM
    Pregnant
    Well I got on the depo shot a month ago and I had sex for a whole month without protection and now I am worried that I might be pregnant because I haven't got my period this month and I am 13 days late. I just want to know if it the shot that might os stop my period or if there's a chance I'm pregnant
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 15, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Its always possible... no form of birth control is 100% effective.. and it doesn't matter what kind it was, and if you read the paperwork on them... they tell you this.

We have several members here that got pregnant using the Pill AND other protection BOTH. One had it happen more than once and she is an Obstetrics Nurse... and you can trust she knoew how to use them.

Now with that said... if you are 13 days late... you have waited long enough you could take a HPT as early as tomorrow morning. You want to wait at least 2 weeks before you test and you have. You only do this right after you wake up... the first time you pee that morning.. or you have to wait until the next day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search