Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cCcCcC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 09:20 PM
    Hardie Rain Dial Manual
    I want instructions or a manual for operating a Hardie Rain Jet RJC Six sprinkler control timer.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

May 14, 2013, 10:24 PM
    Is the Hardie RainJet RJC-66 what you are looking for?
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Hardie RainJet RJC-66.pdf (1.25 MB, 1753 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardie rain dial? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hardie Rain Dial which is set for Tuesdays and Fridays. The dial is set "off" for all other days but it continues to irrigate every day.

I'm looking for a Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Mannual [ 2 Answers ]

I'm Looking for a Hardie Irrigation Controller Manual for a 729901. Do you know where I can find one?

James hardie irrigation rain dial [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to install a rain sensor to the Hardie "RD-1200" irrigation controller, & if yes, how? There is no rain sensor terminal.

James hardie irrigation rain dial [ 0 Answers ]

Rd-900.. it appears there is a rain gauge hooked into the rain dial but does seem to be working. I assume if we had 3inches of rain the sprinklers should not turn on the next morning. How should I go about fixing this?

James Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RD-1200 Rain Dial that has a frozen display and controls. The display shows a time of 2 AM but it can't be changed and none of the other controls or programs respond. The Rain Dial is getting AC power and I put in a new 9 V battery but that hasn't done anything. Obviously my sprinklers...

View more questions Search