Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teef90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Not losing weight
    Hello, it's been months that I have been trying to lose weight but nothing seems to work! I even tried pills called "ligne 3" and I'm on my 3rd week but I still haven't seen any difference.. I feel like giving up and myself esteem is lower than ever! I wanted to enjoy this summer but it seems it's not going to happen! What could the reason be behind my failure to lose weight?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 14, 2013, 07:01 PM
    The problem is you are relying on worthless pills to do the hard work... as you see they don't work as claimed.

You gain weight when you are consuming more calories than you burn... and as you get older... your metabolism slows down and you need less than you did when you were younger.

Losing weight is hard work and it takes a concerted effort.

You have to reduce your caloric intake... AND you have to significantly increase your exercise.

Do those two and save the money you are wasting on worthless diet pills that claim to make weight loss effortless.
    My_Doll_iS Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2013, 07:16 PM
    It seems you're stressing and that definitely won't help with trying to lose weight. Relax, be realistic, exercise comfortably, and make healthier food choices. Eating healthier food cuts back many calories in itself without the counting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help losing weight! [ 1 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing. I'm 14 and I weigh about 136 lbs and I want to lose weight (I'm hoping at least 36 lbs). I already know what I should do, I just need to know how to do it. Like what are some exercises I can do? What foods should I eat? What foods should I avoid?

Losing weight! :) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been walking briskly for 2 weeks and have lost 8 pounds (down to 135):D I have also been eating healtier, which definetlly has been working. I still have these "love handles" that I would love to get rid of, (leaving to go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend) I know there is no spot...

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am so sick of people talking about me because I am fat. I don't think it is right and I want to lose weight I need some tips. I am going to the high school next year and a lot of people say that it is a lot of drama and I don't want nobody talking about me because of this. And it has always been...

Losing weight [ 11 Answers ]

Hey fellow cheerleaders!! I'm a cheerleader at my school now and I plan on continuing when I go to college. The problem is, I have a weight issue. I know that I shouldn't completely stress out about it but the college that I plan on going to is very competitive. In my opinion, nobody has really...

Losing Weight [ 1 Answers ]

Can you lose like 20 lbs and not lose your Breast size?:o

View more questions Search