Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aauntamy29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 07:59 PM
    At 8am on 05/12/2013 the left side of my chest would go numb then tingle ever 45 minu
    At 8am on 05/12/2013 the left side of my chest would go numb then tingle ever 45 minutes to an hour all day: I do have to heart valve leaks with a heart mumor 1 pulmonic leak uncontrolled hypertension chronic chest pain since 2006 I was told my heart dr that's its due to ,y mvp/mr . And to day my chest is still going numb on and off. Any suggestions on what it is and a cause and how I should handle it. My dr said on my chest pain he couldn't do anything about it and I won't die from my leaky heart valves...
    aauntamy29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 08:00 PM
    At 8am on 05/12/2013 the left side of my chest would go numb then tingle ever 45 minutes to an hour all day: I do have to heart valve leaks with a heart mumor 1 pulmonic leak uncontrolled hypertension chronic chest pain since 2006 I was told my heart dr that's its due to ,y mvp/mr . And to day my chest is still going numb on and off. Any suggestions on what it is and a cause and how I should handle it. My dr said on my chest pain he couldn't do anything about it and I won't die from my leaky heart valves...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 13, 2013, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aauntamy29 View Post
    at 8am on 05/12/2013 the left side of my chest would go numb then tingle ever 45 minutes to an hour all day: I do have to heart valve leaks with a heart mumor 1 pulmonic leak uncontrolled hypertension chronic chest pain since 2006 I was told my heart dr that's its due to ,y mvp/mr . and to day my chest is still going numb on and off. any suggestions on what it is and a cause and how I should handle it. my dr said on my chest pain he couldn't do anything about it and I wont die from my leaky heart valves........
    If you aren't satisfied with your doctor's advice, see another doctor for a second opinion.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 14, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Goodness knows I would. It sounds like there are issues that are concerning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sometimes a wake up with the left side of tongue numb for a few days, then the right [ 2 Answers ]

Some mornings I wake up and the left side of my tongue is numb for 3 or 4 days.. then its OK for awhile, then I wake up and the right front quarter is numb. Could I be biting it at night or is there another answer?

I'm feeling like blood is not flowing well on my left side of the body, I feel a numb [ 5 Answers ]

I'm feeling like blood is not flowing well on my left side of the body, I feel a numbness though not very pronounced on my left side

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

View more questions Search