Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zenta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Why I sweat by one side ?
    I sweating on the right side of my body. It happens very much when I'm sitting in my wheelchair . I feel pain in bladder or bowels . Note : the sweat started with me when I got skin sore in my buttocks before 10 months ago . And hemorrhoids

Check out some similar questions!

To sweat or not to sweat in ultra sensitive area [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks again again guys, but, most respectfully, you are not giving the required consideration due to this peculiar work area. Normally, (as I've done a 100 times before)I would get out my trusty acetylene torch and fabricate copper all the way, but,(sorry to repeat again) I'm working in a very...

What causes air conditioner duck to sweat on only one side of mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

What causes central air conditioner duct to sweat only on one end of mobil home?

Sweating a "sweat gatel valve" after one side is sweated and water is on [ 12 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have a problem. I sweated a copper/brass gate valve to 1/2" copper pipe. I then turned on the water to check the seal. The connect seems to be good. The question is I want to sweat another piece of 1/2" copper pipe to the other side of the value without turning off the water...

When installing a sweat shut off with a vent, what side of the feed does the vent go [ 5 Answers ]

What side of the feed does the vent go on a sweat valve with this feature?

Sweat on 1 side [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I sweat under 1 arm and not the other.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.