Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 11:01 AM
    What will happen if I dye my hair back brown from purple
    If my hair has been dyed purple by xx live colour will I be able to dye it dark brown using the xx live colour and will it go brown or will it go a gingery colour? Anyone help and let me know thanks :)
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Most likely it will be a purplish-brown unless you first remove the purple color using a color remover. Assuming "gingery" means red, then no it most likely will not look red if it's purple you currently have in your hair. :)
    emma1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
    OK thanks :) I have the colour purple on my hair but after it has been washed a few times it fades and goes abit reddish so I was just worried that if I dyed it dark brown it wouldn't really go brown was worried it would go all different colours as I don't want it to look like it has got loads of different colours in it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye my hair brown? From purple [ 13 Answers ]

I dyed my hair dark purple and now its faded to reddy-purple and was wondering how to take it all out to go back to brown? I tried to dye my hair to red but it just remained the same purple. Ant ideas? I would like to do it at home . :confused:

Can I dye my purple hair light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

I have used xxl live purple can I dye it blonde or light brown from that?

Brown to purple? Blonde hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally dark blonde hair. My roots were grown in about 2 inches and I wanted to back to a natural look, the bottom of my hair had brown hair dye on it with a few blonde highlights. It had been 3 months since I colored my hair. I bought some color at walmart and it was a blonde color. When...

View more questions Search