Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prashantnaregal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Inguinal Hernia, Concieving and Normal Delivery
    My fiancé has undergone inguinal hernia on both sides of abdomen. Will that cause any trouble for her in future to conceive and deliver a child? And what are the chances of having a normal child delivary? Or C section is the only way if at all possible??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2013, 06:50 AM
    This is something she will have to discuss with her doctor. There is a possible recurrence of the hernia with pregnancy, but without knowing what how the repair was actually done, we cannot predict an outcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Normal or Cesarian delivery? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am 42 years old, had a Cesarian section last year, and I'm pregnant once more (end of 38th week). 1) Could I have normal delivery or is it better to have Cesarian section (regarding my age as well as the recency of Previous Cesarian section in just 14 months ago)? 2) In my first...

Is a catheter inserted during a inguinal hernia repair surgery or is that an option [ 0 Answers ]

If they put in a catheter will they do it while I am awake or asleep the same coming out awake or asleep

How serious does my inguinal hernia sound? [ 0 Answers ]

OK I have a inguinal hernia and here lately it has been hurting real bad it hurts worse when I eat I have been very dizzy and it makes me feel like throwing up. I am supposed to see a surgeon in 2 months should I see if I can get one sooner

What does it mean when an inguinal hernia causes nausea? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an inguinal hernia and I am having dizziness feeling like I am going to vomit and I have real bad nausea is this serious

View more questions Search