Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexaaaaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 01:39 PM
    Help with a movie title
    Ok so I was watching HBO family a long time ago and there was this movie that I can't remember the name of. It was filmed in the 90's or late 80's and it has a weird plot. The main character is a little girl and her mom and dad are divorced. The father has a pregnant girlfriend and also has a daughter with a women before her. He is an artist. Then the mother has a new husband and I don't remember if they have kids or not... All I remember is that at the end the dad falls in love with the baby mother of his second daughter, and the main characters brother ends up falling in love with the pregnant women. (His stepdads now ex-girlfriend) please help! I've Ben trying to find this movie for forever!
    catlady23 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Do you recall a specific actor in this movie?
    Dax1245 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Bump

Yeah, that it's about time that I at least try to help the rest of you guys to remember what the titles of these other classics are ;). Anyway, that could it be that you're after one of my recent favorites, mostly, of "Big Girls Don't Cry, They Get Even" a.k.a. "Step Kids", yes that one that had appeared during the previews of the TMNT 2 VHS tape that we all remember anyhow, and the main character who it turns out and the others were right about it is played by Meg from "Home Alone 1", huh friend :)?
    Lexaaaaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax1245 View Post
    bump

Yeah, that it's about time that I at least try to help the rest of you guys to remember what the titles of these other classics are ;). Anyway, that could it be that you're after one of my recent favorites, mostly, of "Big Girls Don't Cry, They Get Even" a.k.a. "Step Kids", yes that one that had appeared during the previews of the TMNT 2 VHS tape that we all remember anyhow, and the main character who it turns out and the others were right about it is played by Meg from "Home Alone 1", huh friend :)?
    Yes that's it! Thank you so much(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

View more questions Search