wlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 12:06 PM
    Removing deck on a lt160 john deere
    How to remove the mower deck on a lt160 john deere
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

May 16, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Hi,
    Deere redid some of the operators manual section on their site, so it took a bit of searching but I found the link at:
    Service Mower
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LT160 mower deck belt diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a belt diagram for a John Deere LT160 that has a 46 inch mower deck. Thanks for your help.

John Deere LT160 [ 0 Answers ]

Tractors starts and idels fine. When I engage the blades it runs uneven and sounds like it wants to stall. The blades are not at 90 degees and turn freely. Any advice greatly appreciated.

L100 John Deere won't start after removing and replacing the deck [ 2 Answers ]

My L100 tractor was working fine but after I removed the deck to replace a spindle and blades I believed I had replaced everything back where it belonged but when I went to start it I got no response. There is no clicking or starter turning or anything. I checked all the wires, the fuse and...

John Deere LT160 not charging [ 1 Answers ]

Re John Deere LT 160 with Kohler engine. Is there an alternator ? Where is it? My lawn tractor does not charge the battery.

John Deere LT160 broken spring [ 1 Answers ]

A spring broke underneath my John Deere LT160 mower. It fell underneath the mower and it's not clear where it came from. Now ithe mower won't go forward or backward. Seems like the brake is stuck on. Can you tell me what the name or part number is of this spring and where it goes.

View more questions Search