Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mother3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Free vision care
    Help me get a free eye examine and glasses , have no money , I need glasses now

Deanna Duffer
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 22, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Where do you live?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Yes mother, please answer Squiffy's question. We can do a search and see if there are any programs in your area. If in the U.S. do you qualify for medicare or medicaid? Are you disabled? Any background info to help us in finding the right program for you?
    mother3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    Where do you live?

I live in westmoreland Tennessee
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Deanna, since we don't know your personal financial situation, you will have to do some research to see if you qualify for help from these agencies. The second link has a large list and links to a number of different organizations that could possibly help you. Good luck! :)

Bureau of TennCare

Prevent Blindness America - Additional Resources
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 05:22 AM
    If you do not qualify for state medicaid, you could go and ask a local non profit agency, such as the Salvation Army. While I do not know what all your state's Salvation Army does, here the Army does provide assistance like that on a one time basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Has anyone had vision therapy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I was recently diagnosed with Strabismus. I can't remember the last time that I did not see double. The doctor that I have been seeing said that my case was more severe than what he has ever seen in the past. A little over 2 weeks ago I started to do the home...

Vision and Light [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wearing reading glasses for about three years - never had any vision problems, except for standard color blindness. Some days, it seemed, my eyes were better than other days. But recently, while sitting in the open sun waiting for a car repair, I was able to read everything in my...

Weird vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having trouble with my vision lately and do not know what is wrong. All of last week and this week so far, I have all of a sudden been squinting my eyes to read the chalkboard in school. I am kind of just waiting too see if it will go away. Does anyone know if maybe I need...

View more questions Search