Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ari2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 07:39 PM
    How can I get a boyfriend at age 11?
    Ok I like this guy in class we hit each other and flirt and stuff.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Many 11 year olds have what they call or consider a boyfriend, as long as they don't try to have a adult relationship, it is common
    Ari2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    many 11 year olds have what they call or consider a boyfriend, as long as they don't try to have a adult relationship, it is common
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 12, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Stop trying to grow up too fast. You are too young for this. Wait a few years before you start on romantic relationships.

And you need your parents permission before you have a boyfriend. Have you talked to them?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 12, 2013, 06:50 AM
    Agree with scott, don't loose childhood so early. This is time to grow, learn, play and enjoy the life. You have lot of time to get into relationship ahead.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 09:22 AM
    If you are already having fun, then keep having it and don't worry about artificial titles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lied about age to my boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

So I've been talking to this guy online for about three and a half years. There's almost a four year age difference, I've been feeling really bad lately about not telling him. I'm afraid he won't understand why I did it, I did it because at the time I wanted him to like me, it worked because we...

Lied to my boyfriend about my age [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend just turned 20 and I just turned 16 he think I am 17 though and it is killing me that I just keep on lying. I Want to tell him the truths but I can't lose him he's all I got! I need advise please no bad comments thanks:)

I lied about my age to my boyfriend what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I lied about my age because I'm 13 and he's 16 and he thinks I'm 14 but when I turn 14 and he comes round.. Awkward. Help me out guys!

My boyfriend's family hates me because of my age. What should I do? [ 31 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and the last 8 months I'm dating a guy a lot older than me, and when I'm saying a lot, I mean A LOT older than me. I would prefer not to reveal his exact age as there are many people out there who might be quite judgmental about it and I'm in no mood dealing with them. Well, in...

My boyfriend doesn't know my real age? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 13. Born December 1st 1997 I turn 14 before anyone else does in my class. I told my boyfriend I'm older than anyone else in my class. He took it another way and thinks I'm 14 already. Would you be mad if you were my boyfriend? He's 14 by the way, 15 in October

View more questions Search