Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Braileybourque1 Posts: 23, Reputation: -2

May 11, 2013, 06:40 PM
    I need advice (from guys)
    Well I really like this guy, and we talked on kik for like a week and it seemed like we liked each other, but he suddenly stopped talking to me... It said he read the messages on kik and he likes my stuff on ig... I don't understand... :/ I'm in the 9th grade, I've never had a boyfriend and this is my first time "talking" to a guy and it really doesn't help myself of steem... :/ any help? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Has nothing to do with you, most likely, in 9th grade boys have a lot of interests and girls are only one of them. Do you want for him to chat first, or do you message and he does not answer?

May 11, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    has nothing to do with you, most likely, in 9th grade boys have a lot of interests and girls are only one of them. do you want for him to chat first, or do you message and he does not answer?
    Thanks... I message him and it says he read it, but ignored me...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Have you met him in real life?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 12, 2013, 05:55 AM
    Is it the same guy as here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...at-748496.html

If so, he's an a-hole and you don't need him in your life anyway. Someone will come along, give it time.

May 12, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Have you met him in real life?
    Yes I have met him in real life... He's a year older than me and he loves a state over than me...

May 12, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Is it the same guy as here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...at-748496.html

If so, he's an a-hole and you don't need him in your life anyway. Someone will come along, give it time.
    Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with two guys.. please give me some advice! [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm stuck in the worst situation ever, and if anyone else has been through it and made it out successfully, this is the point where I could really use some advice. Please don't tell me anything negative. I really don't need to hear that. I'm genuinely stuck here. So, my former boyfriend has...

Hi guys, I need your advice... [ 0 Answers ]

Im 22 and I had sex with my boyfriend during my fertile days. We did this just once on this month. We used condom and pulling out. This is the first time I had sex. Would I be worried? :(

Dating advice from guys, over 50 [ 11 Answers ]

I met someone on line. We went out for dinner on a Friday. I told him that I was working on the weekend; therefore I was busy. He said that he will give me a call to do something the following weekend. Next day Saturday, he emailed me one of those funny emails that you pass around. He emailed me...

Guys and girls, I need some advice [ 4 Answers ]

There is this guy at my school that likes me, almost everyone knows it, and he knows I like him. (I'm not exactly the asking out type of person) He keeps telling his friend that he is going to ask me out, but it seems like he always changes his mind at the last second.. Does anyone have any...

Help, I need some advice guys! [ 11 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now, and we never fought or got on each others nerves or any of that. Last month he went to germany for 4 weeks, and I couldn't keep in contact with him. He came back and he seemed like a totally different person. He acted as if it was a hassle to talk...

View more questions Search