Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mortisha00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Movie about little people living underground from 1980's
    I am looking for a children;s movie I saw as a kid. It would have been a movie made in the 1980's or so.

I remember a little girls and a boy that she at some point dressed in a sailor suit. I know she was stuck in a glass jar and he was trying to rescue her. There were other characters too. They were collecting something, for the life of me I cannot remember what, but they would get very dirtly when they did.

I am going crazy trying to remember the movie. My brother and I saw it as kids and we both were trying to find it.

Any help will be great :)

Tanya
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2013, 06:08 PM
    The Borrowers (1992) Part 1 - YouTube The Borrowers (1992) Part 1 - YouTube and The Borrowers (1992) part 2 of 2 - YouTube

The Borrowers (1993) part 2-you tube Return of the Borrowers (1993) Part 1 - YouTube and Return of the Borrowers (1993) Part 2 of 2 - YouTube
    Your description fits part 2 wich is actually called the Return of the Borrowers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the 1980’s about a woman re-living the life of a young girl during the sec [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie (of the early 1980’s) taking place in the 1980’s about a young woman on a business trip with two male colleagues in an European city (I do not remember the name of the city). She stays in a little hotel (former Butcher’s shop, unknown to her). The woman hears strange noises...

1980's movie about people that have been turned into monsters [ 1 Answers ]

There are these kids that go to this amusement park and the owner is crazy and turns people into these creatures and they work for him. There is a barn in it where it looks small and then the kids go inside and it is HUGE on the inside and at the owner's front door, for a guard, is a set of giant...

A movie about underground people [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw a real long time ago. It was with these underground people. Some of them were mutants. There was this one character that was just an arm with an eel like tail attached to it. One character was a doctor like figure who helped people. I think the title was like "idle tides" or...

Old movie about the little people living in the forest! [ 1 Answers ]

One of the scenes is were the little people are playing in bubbles and sliding down leaves. Another scene is where A normal sized human is sitting in the back seat of a car and a little person is standing in the window seal in the back of the car! Can anyone remember this movie from way back in the...

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

View more questions Search